Eye Contour Balm
The skin around the eyes is thin and sensitive.
Halo Eye Care Balm helps reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles.
Upon application, the skin around the eyes is immediately moisturized, visibly plumped and revitalized.
In addition, it is an ideal cream for people who in front of the computer all day.
The cream is rich in vitamin E.
It is an antioxidant with many advantages.
Vitamin E helps shrinking stretched out skin.
Eye care balm contains Rose hips fruit oil that reduces fatigue signs and wrinkles, as well as moistures and nourishes the skin deep down, contributing to its elasticity.
Dead Sea salt, Vitamin E, Rose Hips fruit oil, Jojoba oil.
Experience the Dead Sea in your own home.
All Dr. Nona products have been approved by the Ministry of Health of Israel known for its strict policy on quality product manufacturing and efficacy. They are natural, do not include animal derivatives, and have never been tested on
animals. The capsules are made from vegetable and Contains no parabens
All additional payments such as tax, are the buyers responsibility.
We are Directors at Dr Nona LTD & Priority Class Members at Dr Nona Clinic Lenom
Your benefits :
Our Company Dr. Nona has set up a Cancer Aid Fund for Children
With a percentage of the Company’s Cycle.
Dead Sea Health Benefits
Dead Sea, Earth’s lowest elevation on land, attracts countless visitors for centuries. It has incredible natural healing powers. People from around the world that have problems with rheumatism, psoriasis, and arthritis enjoy the magic of the Dead Sea to relieve the pain.
Dead Sea is known as “Salt Sea” as well. It has high salt concentration, with 33.7% salinity in it (10 times higher than the Mediterranean Sea) and 26 essential minerals. A dozen of those minerals don’t even exist in any other ocean or sea. In addition, warm and sunny climate makes a wonderful atmosphere to stay and enjoy the lowest place on earth.
What Elements Make Dead Sea So Unique?
· Magnesium: assists to generate energy and to make protein synthesis.
· Zinc: stimulates collagen synthesis and improves skin elasticity, encourages cell regeneration. It helps to prevent acne by improving milk secretion. Zinc is used as an anti-inflammatory, and more.
· Potassium: helps to smooth and sleek a dry skin, fight acne, and regulate the heart rate.
· Sodium: aids body’s metabolism and maintain fluids balance between the cells and the environment.
· Calcium: plays an important role in protecting cells.
· Strontium: prevents itching and soothes irritation in case of skin infection that may result from a regular use of synthetic cosmetic products.
· Bromine: has soothing and healing powers for the skin.
· Boron: helps to relieve the symptoms of arthritis and psoriasis.